Saturday, April 3, 2010

I had some videos from the beginning of March that I have been needing to edit! And today, both Garett and Hans are napping, I am done with my school work and the house is quiet, so editing videos and uploading pictures is what I am doing! It's nice...

This was one of Garett's favorite sayings for awhile. And kind of like most things that interest a 2 year old, this saying has passed and it is on to a new one! Either way, it makes me giggle watching him say ewww, gross. And please disregard the messy bathroom, we had just got back from a weekend trip from Montrose!

Garett is learning his colors. And watching this, I realize how much his talking has progressed from a month ago! He now does not think every color is purple. He also knows black, blue, red, green, white, pink, and orange. Still won't say yellow for some reason, but eventually it will come. And no the coloring on himself has not passed yet, he still does it. Days later it still looks like he has bruises on his arms and neck! Oh well, he has fun with it. He went from zero interest in coloring to LOVING to color in a matter of days. He is always wanting to color, or play with Play-Do or blow bubbles! Amazing how they change!



Gone is the obsession with cups. Don't get me wrong, he still likes his cups, it just isn't as intense. He does not need to have one in his hand every waking hour. BUT he has moved on to a new obsession...driving. Yes, he loves to sit in the car and drive. If he could he would sit in there for an hour, pretending to drive, turning the lights on and off, pushing all the buttons, looking through the middle console and wearing Hans' sunglasses. It's cute. Except now he thinks that every time we get in the car, he gets to drive. So lately there have been a lot of tears involved with leaving in the car. I suppose with 14 years of "practice" under his belt, I may not be as nervous when he actually does start to drive...or I can tell myself that!! This too will pass I am sure.



Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! We'll post pictures of Garett's Easter tomorrow!

No comments: