Garett and I returned yesterday morning from Minnesota and it was a great trip! I went back for my friend Kim's wedding and Garett came with because he needed some Grandma and Grandpa time. He got to experience his first time flying and he did great!! He slept most of the time there and all the way back. I was RELIEVED! He loved the airport too, lots and lots to look at! And of course he had a great time with grandma and grandpa. He even improved on crawling while he was in MN, still needs some work, but he sure can move fast. It was a good weekend trip and it ended to fast. I am sure Garett would agree, back at home he does not get walked around when he is fussy and he has not had any licorice yet. Yes, he tried licorice for the first time while in Minnesota. It was a self serving treat for all of us during the car ride back to MInneapolis. Garett got to enjoy a nice new sweet treat and the rest of us in the car had some silence. Everyone wins!
1 comment:
It was so nice having you and Garett back in MN for a weekend. I can't believe how much he's grown from the first time I saw him in the hospital until now. It's so much fun hearing and seeing his progress.
Post a Comment