Friday, August 22, 2008

Walk to Remember

I find myself being shocked that Garett is nearing his first birthday soon in about 1 month! With so many changes happening with him everyday, my heart is filled with happiness of the accomplishments he has made in his short life thus far. Yet with all that happiness, comes sadness. With a birthday coming up we also have an anniversary of our dear baby Jack passing away. As happy as this year has been it has also been the most challenging. That is why I am excited that there is an event specifically to remember Jack and anyone that has lost an infant. A week after the anniversary of Jack's death, we will participate in the Walk to Remember. I am proud to be a part of it! Not only is it a walk, it is gong to be a source of support for those who have lost an infant. Check out the website at www.walktorememebr.org. It will be an amazing foundation that will carry on the memories and legacy of so many children. As always it is bittersweet.

No comments: