Yet another new task learned by Garett. This one however, brings with it some freedom. Freedom to go where you want...oh no is what Hans and I said. Garett discovered this task the other morning when he was in our room when I was getting ready for work. I was blow drying my hair and looked in the mirror. To my surprise the door was open. My initial thought was Hans must have left it open a bit, that is until I walked around the corner to see Garett smiling at me with the proudest look on his face. So I brought him back in our room and low and behold he reached up and opened the door...on to the next phase of baby proofing the house. Baby locks on the doors!! We have baby proofed our house in steps, once Garett learns a new "thing" we move things higher out of his reach. Now all rooms are in need of baby proofing because all rooms can now be accessed by Garett. And as you can see in the video, he had a fum time showing me how to open the front door!
No comments:
Post a Comment